ART OF SPORT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO TEXAS RESIDENTS, 18+ ONLY. ENDS 6/25/21. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Art of Sport Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Texas, who are years of age 18 or older as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by Free Internet access is available at many public libraries. Employees of AOS Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), H‑E‑B, LP, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, each entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting June 23, 2021, at 3:00:00 M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and all entries must be received by June 25, 2021, at 3:00:00 P.M. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://promotions.lpage.co/campaigns/2474124. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. One (1) entry per person. You may not enter more than once or by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Official Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, garbled, or inaccurate entries, all of which will be void.
- Grand Prize One (1) available): The Grand Prize winners of the Sweepstakes (each a “Winner”) will receive two (2) Art of Sport Deodorants; two (2) Art of Sport Antiperspirants; two (2) Art of Sport Body Washes; two (2) Art of Sport Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioners; one (1) Art of Sport Deodorant Body Spray; one (1) Art of Sport Hoodie; and one (1) $100 H-E-B gift card. The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $180.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Grand Prize award. Gift cards are subject to applicable terms and conditions including dormancy fees, if any, and may not be used for the purchase of alcohol. The specifics of each Grand Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash, transfer, or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Grand Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use each Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: A potential winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor on or about June 28, 2021, from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period (“Potential Winner”). Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about of June 28, 2021. Released Parties shall have no liability for Potential Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Potential Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Potential Winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, fails to claim a Grand Prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and publicity release as required, such Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Receipt of Grand Prize by a Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, SPONSOR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, AND TO NOTIFY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES WHO MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, H‑E‑B, LP, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AOS Group, Inc., 2042 Armacost Avenue, FL 2, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Requests must be received no later than July 30, 2021.
- This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instragram.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is AOS Group, Inc., 2042 Armacost Avenue, FL 2, Los Angeles, California 90025.