ART OF SPORT X JAMES HARDEN PRIZE PACK REFERRAL CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO US RESIDENTS, 16+ ONLY. ENDS 1/14/21. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Art of Sport x James Harden Referral Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are years of age 16 or older as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Free Internet access is available at many public libraries. Employees of AOS Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, each entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements herein. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting January 4, 2022, at 10:00:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and all entries must be received by January 14, 2022, at 3:00:00 P.M. PT (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://pages.viral-loops.com/Defy-Launch-SG4FuErG. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. One (1) entry per person. You may not enter more than once or by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Official Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Official Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, delayed, undelivered, garbled, or inaccurate entries, all of which will be void.
- Grand Prize (Five (5) available): The Grand Prize winners of the Contest (each a “Winner”) will receive five (5) Art of Sport Deodorants; five (5) Art of Sport Antiperspirants; five (5) Art of Sport Body Washes; five (5) Art of Sport Shampoo + Conditioners; and (1) Art of Sport Dopp Kit autographed by James Harden. The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $350.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Grand Prize award. The specifics of each Grand Prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash, transfer, or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Grand Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use each Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The five winners will be the five entrants who refer the most people to the campaign. When you refer a friend to the campaign, your odds will increase to win one of the five Grand Prizes.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Five (5) winners will be selected based on which entrants referred the most people to the campaign. The five (5) winners will be ranked as the first 5 in the waitlist on Viral Loops. The winners will be notified at the end of the Contest Period. Released Parties shall have no liability for Potential Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Potential Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Potential Winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, fails to claim a Grand Prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and publicity release as required, such Grand Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. Receipt of Grand Prize by a Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO NOTIFY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES WHO MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors (the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) participation in the Contest and/or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AOS Group, Inc., 9022 West Sunset Blvd, STE 320, West Hollywood, California 90069. Requests must be received no later than January 30, 2022.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instragram.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is AOS Group, Inc., 9022 West Sunset Blvd, STE 320, West Hollywood, California 90069.